Pittsburgh PA Relocation Info ~ Congratulations! If you have decided to move to Pittsburgh PA we think you will be very happy here! Pittsburgh is a commuter friendly city and many jobs can be found in healthcare, education, tourism, banking and the technology industries. Check out our Neighborhood pages and find a Real Estate Agent here! Find things to do, places to eat and events in Pittsburgh. Join over 495,000 people talking about Pittsburgh PA by following our Facebook page! Follow us on Twitter!
Would you like to see your business listed on this page? If your business is related to relocation or moving to or from the Pittsburgh PA area contact us! Check out our rates here.
Pittsburgh PA Utility Info
Cable, Internet, DSL
Other Important Info:
All new residents with out-of-state non-commercial driver's licenses must obtain a PA Driver’s License within 60 days of establishing Pennsylvania residency.
Need more reasons to move to Pittsburgh PA?
- The Pittsburgh Pirates - 2013 a winning season!
- The Pittsburgh Steelers - 6 Superbowl Champion Rings!
- The Pittsburgh Penguins - 5 time Stanley Cup winner, 1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 and 2017
- Museums & Cultural experiences
- The Inclines - 3 Inclines
- The Rivers for boating and kayaking
- The Bridges - A total of 446 bridges are in the city of Pittsburgh, officially the city with the most
bridges in the world, three more than former world leader Venice, Italy
- The Trails - The Great Allegheny Passage (GAP) rail-trail offers 150 miles of hiking and biking between Pittsburgh, PA and Cumberland, MD. In Cumberland, the GAP joins the C&O Canal Towpath, creating a continuous 335 mile long trail experience to Washington, DC.
- Ohiopyle is within 1 hours drive of Pittsburgh! If you enjoy hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, or just enjoying beautiful scenery this is the place to be. Two homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright are within 10 minutes of Ohiopyle! Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob are worth the trip!
Just a few of the many Pittsburgh Accolades
- 2014 - Rated as the most affordable city in America Demographia International Housing Affordability Survey
- 2014 - The Atlantic rated Pittsburgh #2 out of top ten cities for the American Dream, ranked by absolute (child vs. parent) upward mobility
- 2013 - Pittsburgh was named the 5th Best Place to Retire by Livability.com
- 2013 - Farmer's Insurance and Sperling's Best Places named Pittsburgh as #
- Pittsburgh ranked US News & World Report
- 2012 Sterling's Best Places ranked Pittsburgh as the #1 city to relocate to
- 2010 - Forbes ranked Pittsburgh as the most livable city in America